Friday, December 11, 2009

Community Services Letter To Do Some Hours At Church What Are My Chances At UPenn?

What Are my chances at UPenn? - community services letter to do some hours at church

Apply in about a month and a half UPENN as early decision candidates.
I) a 4.1 GPA (4.2 highest in my school
I post to the 5 250 at the Fairfield High School is one of the most thoughtful vocational schools in Fairfield County
6 access points at my studies (U.S. history-4, Lit-4 English, Spanish-3)
TSS-2160 (without the preparatory work to be hoped the plan again in October, we bring to almost 2250 to)
Sat II Chemistry 670, Mathematics 690, American History 640 (ouch)
Varsity football letter for 4 years
Letter 4 years college) in rugby (captain this year
He played for the local rugby team went to the final state championship
National Honor Society, Spanish Honor Society
President of the Chess Club
Jeopardy Club
Cardinal Key Society
Church
About 200 hours of community service, travel service, including 2 to New Orleans
20 hours per week working in a cold place
Winner of the best news for CT
Deputy editor of the literary magazine "School", Bellarmine Review

I know they have little chance, but I wonder what you think about my chance to come in at UPENN. I visited and it seems a place, not to mention so incredible, not to mention I love Philadelphia. My test is based on the faith of my Unitarian Universalist Church, the religion of the Quakers, which I do not hope to identify similar with Penn. And I think my English teacher will me a recommendation, but my skills in creative writing (which they intend to) pursue in school.
Thanks

No comments:

Post a Comment