Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Flea Problem How Do I Get Rid Of A Serious Flea Problem?

How do I get rid of a serious flea problem? - flea problem

I have four cats. Two kittens are five months and two adult cats. Only one of them comes out again and he and the adult cat are at an advantage. However, all cats are fleas terribly (we left the car to the point that almost no hair) on his tail. The two boys have the Advantage flea collars. We all cat flea baths, but only once a week.

The chips everywhere! We have established three flea bombs in different parts of the house, but within a few days the population was the same, if not more, than before. In addition, the chip creates two traps, but apparently not an effect that has assured me that we have a problem with fleas.

Is there anything short of removing the carpet and move Fourtan can I do? They are driving me crazy and my cats are miserable.

No comments:

Post a Comment