Friday, December 25, 2009

Future Cost Of Oil What Is My Chance To Lure In A Prey On Oil Future Trading ?

What is my chance to lure in a prey on oil future trading ? - future cost of oil

I bought millions and millions of barrels of oil, if it costs $ 60 - $ 100 per barrel. I hope to make a killing on the sale. But now is a little more than $ 140 per barrel. So here's my problem:

I asked my agents spin the media as "the future of oil seems to be high, in the hope of approximately $ 200 a barrel soon," but does not work fast enough rate.

I paid the media, think tanks and big PR Talking Heads, the tour of China and India (supply and demand) for higher prices to divert the anger of the American public. But this is not far enough.

At the moment I am very nervous and worried. Urgent need for money "buying paper barrels" depend on mine. So you can benefit from. But where do I find my booty?

No comments:

Post a Comment