Saturday, December 12, 2009

Gay Guys Electro Torture What's This Song? (Gay Guys Especially)?

What's this song? (Gay guys especially)? - gay guys electro torture

Ok guys do not just gay ... but I've noticed that often played familiar cheeses electrical and Old Skool tunes, for a reason, and also my mate Neil, who is gay, said the melody in gay clubs all the time .. . If you know then?

The song is very simple, it begins with the opening of an electromagnet and a eeeEEEEwwwWWWWWWOOOOOO Digga Digga Digga DA DA DA DA DA da electro beat followed by the singing of a woman in a very high "Oooooooo It's so good, so good, so good is so well, it's sooooo good. "Digga Digga DA DA DA DA DA DIGGA Oooooooo" I'm in love, I'm in love, I'm in love, I'm in love, I 'm innnnn love. Digga Digga DA DA DA DA DA DA DIGGA "Ooooo, I can not love, I sing, I can sing, I do not love, I can feel the love ... I do not feel looooovvvveaaaa love, do not feel loooovvvvveeeaaaa free. Digga Digga DA DA DA DA DA DA DIGGA "Ooooooh Fallin 'Free Fallin', fallin 'free, fallin' free Fallliiinnn free. Digga Digga DA DA DA DADIGGA da da "ooooohhhh you and me, you and me, you and me, you and me that you love me annnndddd. Then repeat" You can feel the love ", etc.

No comments:

Post a Comment