Sunday, February 7, 2010

Allergy Testing For Migraines What Is Causing Vertigo Attacks?

What is causing vertigo attacks? - allergy testing for migraines

I had to go attacks of vertigo in 10 years. They occur sporadically, usually once every 3-4 months. Attacks last 12-24 hours. When I attack, I'm so dizzy I can not stand or walk. I'm sick. All I can do is lie on one side and wait to stop the vertigo. I had numerous tests, including CT, MRI, hearing tests, blood tests, (if I) have a perfect ear, allergy tests. Not one doctor has certainly given the diagnosis. The attacks are not caused by sudden movements of the head. The only indication that I predict that I have a feeling of pressure in the ear. Sometimes I can not hear very good thing. After a day two years later, I attack when you take a diuretic to relieve water retention and ibuprofen for inflammation. Someone else has this problem? Doctors say it is, I had Meniere's disease, migraines, allergies, or perhaps with neurological disorders. Help!

4 comments:

ThisIsIt... said...

I am not with Meniere's disease, but may I make an appointment with a neurologist. I see no indication that the work already neuro-up track.

A neurologist can at least ensure that there is a neurological problem is ignored, that the views of Meniere's disease. Sometimes these are subtle problems to major problems when you least expect it. It is best, all morning.

Doctors do not see on these maps, it is unlikely that any of us could give an answer, exactly. You should consult a neurologist for this.

wildhors... said...

Meniere sounds to me. My husband went through tests anyway, and that is what Dr. 'sa, said. Headache, migraine was seen by neuroligist for many years, so when he came up with this staggering problem about 6 months rebroadcast all MRI scans, EEG and CT. Put it on a low diet, little salt and gave diuretics meclazine said on the counter and called it good. There is no cure, and almost anything they can do for you. He went to the ER many times and only shot at him without migraine, which left at 8 clock and they have as well. I've heard, it's yourself and hope this will do is sell them and correct. Menier is very difficult to live.

AFinley said...

It looks like Meniere's disease. Hearing Loss The cause is unknown and is associated with a feeling of "fullness" or pressure in the ear, and fluctuating. The classic symptoms are dizziness. Ask your doctor or a benzodiazepine anticholenergic ... and see how it works. Good luck!

prettybr... said...

Hello,
Vertigo occurs when the central nervous system messages in the ears, eyes, muscles receive contradictory, and the pressure receptors of the skin. This can be any of a variety of causes such as brain tumors, high or low blood pressure, allergies, diabetes, head injuries, ear infections, blockage of the ear, anemia, fever, ear wax to the middle ear infections, the use of drugs, and many others reasons to do the best, go see a doctor immediately to explain these attacks and their impact on you, and I checked out. If you have a family doctor, I would visit her, to see wants to send the a. nerouoglist I hope that someone has sent 1st
Hope this helps alittle and I do not confuse the two.

Post a Comment