Sunday, February 21, 2010

Kyle Jock Straps Help This Gets Worse As Every Day Goes By!?

Help this gets worse as every day goes by!? - kyle jock straps

Ok, I'm going out with this guy named Kyle.
He loves me soooo much and I like it sooooo much.
But I think he and I go a little too fast
as we have been made since last week
and I kissed him and said: "I love you"
and meant for each other.
He wrote to me in your heroes and I liked what he said
but that said I would have preferred not to reveal to the world,
Then I went to him, and he has changed if its short and all that.
Jokes Butt Today I am very pleased that with him.
And he gave me his jacket
but I think of all the **** people need ID when I called it.
Then I went into my backpack when I came into the class.
But I also think that my friends go
I do not thinkI want more
and I feel that I lose
when I tell them to ignore me
or call me a stranger's face
I feel excluded and make jokes all the time
(from Kyle. They tease me because it's hard.
As you know, like emo, pop and sports ... etc. ... and Kyle MAIN hardcore. And as if on drugs the whole time)
I do not want to lose my friends and I do not make fun of me .... What should I do?

No comments:

Post a Comment