Thursday, February 4, 2010

What Happens When I Have Cancer In My Small Intestines Colon Cancer Or Small Intestine Cancer?

Colon cancer or Small Intestine Cancer? - what happens when i have cancer in my small intestines

I am 21 and / or 195 pounds 5'9

These are my symptoms

Id hemorrhoids were bleeding and was on the stool, but the doctor gave me an ointment and left, but after burning diarrhea, but no blood.
-No appetite at all for 3 weeks 4 weeks. I ate a little bit of flour, I'm full all day. before eating a lot.
-Belching, and many believe there is something in my throat.
Convulsions, as if someone was biting me, but not as painful as acute pain is a nuisance.
"Constipation and diarrhea, mucus in the stool it was. But when I very little of it is not

I went to the doctor and waiting for approval for colonoscopy
He gave me some Citrucel
Now wait just to see what happens.

No comments:

Post a Comment