Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Can I Take Sudafed And Levaquin Together Sinus Infections & Compounded Armour Thyroid?

Sinus Infections & Compounded Armour Thyroid? - can i take sudafed and levaquin together

I'm sad ... very depressed, because I can improve. Please help!

I have dealt with breast go sh * t in three months. First I had a flu, a sinus in the ... I took a pack of Z and Z, then another bundle, because I was not completely better. Two weeks later, a number of Levaquin for 7 days. It did not last for 2 weeks of work after a round of Septra DS for 10 days and I'm still healthy.
The pain in my face is horrible! In addition to neck pain and fatigue. I am now doing for all the unemployed, is essentially, the rest, and I'm still not better. My health insurance has expired and I am in the process of obtaining new coverage. The last walk in clinic doctor said I might need a CT scan of my sinuses. I'm pretty scared breast surgery, if so.
I closed my nose, showers, drinking vinegar, apple juice, everything seemed to work better, but burned my nose and my throat is added to the extract of grapefruit seeds to flush the nose and made me fly and fly and blow my nose. The open drainage is what comes of it. With the exception of last night I'm usually busy. Oh yes, I am using too much Sudafed Mucinex.
I expect a miracle at this point. My life is nothing more ... and I began to turn.
In general, you can breathe through one nostril at a time, only 50 percent. It seems to change, to block it.

Also wanted to mention the amount of thyroid Armor, because it is a new medicatieNot for me. I used to Levoxyl. I was sick at the launch of these new medicines ... I wonder if they somehow re-infect me? Or if I am the worst sinus infection of my life? "
Thank you for your participation and your help!

2 comments:

Docmaggo... said...

1) replacement therapy of the thyroid gland is neither here nor there: no connection.

2) Zithromax had some bad luck, this works only for mild sinusitis and, in rare cases even for those who, in my experience.

3) The course Levaquin was a good choice, but it might have been too short to 7 days. Sinusitis is an infection of the enclosed space ( "3rd Space") and the presence of trapped mucopus require a patient to be sterilized.

4) with Septra consequences was an unfortunate choice and not earlier than Zpak.

The IMO must accept that this situation is beyond the scope of the simple home remedies durable, you're at risk of developing chronic sinusitis, if not required remove remaining infection with a course of definitive treatment.

In fact, the TC has ordered the treatment received, because this is the size you like a surgical candidate

Please note heard other MD ... and perhaps an otolaryngologist at the best opportunity for an objective diagnosis and solution of the system.

X30y MD-ENT

Kitnnc said...

You have made a point or EBV mono test. In adults (can I have shown 44) as - what happened to me. My second question was a sensitivity to light. It took 9 weeks and 4 work, according to which I knew. EBV is behind it, which causes your system and the thyroid gland. I regret to say, after thousands of dollars in CT there is little they can do for Mono. Took 8 months time in order to feel better.

Post a Comment