Tuesday, February 16, 2010

English Soul Silver Rom Is There A Pokemon Soul Silver Rom, That Is ACTUALLY 100% English?

Is there a Pokemon Soul Silver Rom, that is ACTUALLY 100% english? - english soul silver rom

I am of people sending a message in the ROM, say "100% rom English:" When in the game, and 5 minutes into it will find a lot of stupid things Japanese tired.

not 100% in English, if 100% of the text is not English.

Therefore, the release date for the Soul of the Silver / Gold Heart U.S. is very soon there is even a full English ROM before publication?

1 comment:

Ash W said...

Sorry, no. The best thing we can hope for is a loss of a few days before the release of the album, but I do not think so. In guessing you have tested English patch for the game, so they do not go, but I have the English patch and I played up to 8 board at that time and has never bothered, even with the rigmarole "Japanese. If the rules of original, gold or silver is easy to know chickens had to do. If not, then just a tutorial and there are many.

I'm not used to understand the game in another language I do not, but I wanted to play, because I'm a big fan of pokemon.

Sorry, could not help.

Post a Comment