Friday, January 22, 2010

Baby Shower Gift Message What Do You Think Of This Baby Shower Gift Idea For Guests?

What do you think of this baby shower gift idea for guests? - baby shower gift message

I have a daughter and I make jewelry. I thought my guests at my baby shower, the earrings could make for everyone. I thought I could buy tickets and put a sentence or a poem to thank my guests accompanying her earrings. I'm sure everyone has pierced ears. I thought a heavy homemade gift would be nice.

What do you think of this gift? And some ideas for me?

7 comments:

Mia Jane born 9/9/09! said...

Oh I love this idea! creative and special! I can beat, dass I just want to write a sweet simple words what it means to you, who came to this special day with you. Congratulations and good luck!

blue fairy said...

Having earrings as a gift is a good idea. You can also check away bracelets. Or you can visit the following Web site to another baby shower gift ideas visit.

3 girls and 1 boy for me! said...

I think it sounds great gift. What a good idea. What woman is not happy with a new pair of earrings.

Expecting a Babygirl 10/2/09 said...

Wow! I like your idea ... I take my baby shower next month, but have no idea what I give as gifts for the shower! lol
* Good luck *

You're My Best Friend...Cap& said...

It is perfect, and oh so sweet! As for the message, I'm not good at it .. sprry.

Chris C said...

Now that sounds very good! I love the idea!

Chris C said...

Now that sounds very good! I love the idea!

Post a Comment