Saturday, January 23, 2010

Can You Pay Tickets With Debit Card Will It Be Possible To Pay With A Debit Card For Red Sox Tickets Tomorrow?

Will it be possible to pay with a Debit card for Red Sox tickets tomorrow? - can you pay tickets with debit card

I have the opportunity to purchase Red Sox / Yankees tickets, but all I have is a debit card instead of credit cards. Can I use it?

On another note - since it correspond to a "won" the opportunity to the billing address for your credit card address must be filed. Does this mean that the name and address of the same or just the address be? (The reason I ask because I use credit cards to my mother, if the bank card does not work.)

Thank you!

1 comment:

TK said...

I do not know. You need the ticket office of the Red Sox call tomorrow morning to see if you can help someone. The Red Sox are trying to tickets for real fans not the dealers who do not sell all this attention to detail. I bet you can if you find a true Red Sox employees, listen to your situation. (Otherwise, you can change the billing address to his mother at his billing address tomorrow?)

I hope you can find some kind of phone number on the website listed below.

Good luck.

Post a Comment